HIGH HARDNESS, NANOSTRUCTURED PVD COATINGS FOR MECHANIZING
PVD COATINGS FOR STEELS AND FERRIC ALLOYS
SuperTiN Based on TiN compound
- Lathing, drilling and threading.
Tinalox Based on AlTiN compound
- Milling, drilling and threading of quenched materials.
Alox Based on AlTiN compound
- High thickness for drilling.
Hyperlox Based on AlTiN compound
- Very high hardness (3700 HV) and resistance to thermo-oxidation (1200ºC).
- Quenched steels mechanization at very high hardness and stainless steels.
PVD MS HIPIMS COATINGS FOR MECHAINING OF TEMPERED STEELS AND HIGHLY ABRASIVE ALLOYS
HPN1 HIPIMS coating based on the high-densitiy-AlCrTiN compound
- Niquel-based, alloyed materials e.g. Inconel
Hardlox HIPIMS coating based on the high-densitiy-AlCrTiSiN compound
- Materials that are extremely hard and difficult to mechanize .
PVD COATINGS FOR MECHANISING NON-FERRIC ALLOYS
CC AluSpeed Based on Diboruro de Titanio (TiB2) compound
- The null chemical affinity with aluminium and copper alloys impedes micro-solders to be formed and keeps the edge always clean.
- Mechanizing aluminium, copper and their respective alloys: bronzes and brass.
DALCUT Based on the combination of layers made out of en la combinación de capas de compuestos duros y carbono DLC
- Mechanizing aluminium alloys at medium and low velocity and with scarce lubrication.
- Very low friction coefficients.
SuperCrN Based on CrN compound
- Mechanizing dried aluminium alloys with lubrication difficulties.
- High-content-Silicon Alloys.
LUBRICATED COATINGS FOR MECHANIZING
CCplusC Based on a combination of AlTiN compound and graphite
- Combined multilayer of high hardness, AlTiN-based compound and a lubricant layer with carbon contribution.
- Threading of soft and nickel-based materials.
POLYCRYSTALLINE DIAMOND COATING
- Micro-crystalline, diamond layer for graphite’s mechanization.
- Nano-crystalline, diamond layer ranging between 4 microns (thin) and 8 microns (standard).
- Maintains the cutting edges with high thickness.
- Threading of carbon and fiber-reinforced plastics.
- Nanostructured-crystals, alternated multilayer of 3,12,15-total thickness-polycrystalline diamond.
- Mechanizing carbon fibres, reinforced plastics and “sandwich” compounds of the aeronautic’s field.