Quality Assurance / Research & Development
For quality assurance of hard coating and to
comprehensive service to our customers, Flubetech has incorporated an optical 3D measuring device: Alicona Infinite Focus SL.
This measurement system is
based on the technology
functionalities of a surface roughness measurement device and
form measurement system. All
measurements, regardless of
the application site,
are characterized by high resolution, traceability and repeatability.
That way, Flubetech improves the
quality control of its
coatings while supports customers in increasing the reliability
of their processes.
• Verification of cutting edge preparation
• Surface finish measurement to determine cutting quality.
• Ideal chip removal throughout areal roughness measurement in the flute.
• Quantification of droplets for improved coating processes proved through areal roughness measurements.
• Detection of edge chipping throughout profile roughness measurement.
• Verification of bevel geometry.
• Complete Reverse Engineering.
• High resolution measurement of dental implants’ roughness, including those on thread roots.
• Quality assurance of orthodontic brackets
• Complete form measurement of surgical drills, milling cutters, etc.
• Verification of surface finish and quality of surgical instruments and instrument tables.
• Quality assurance of micro molds and molds in precision manufacturing.
• Geometry measurement of both electrode and eroded mold.
• Verification of surface finish throughout areal surface texture measurement.
• Quality assurance of additive manufactured parts.
• Surface texture measurement for quality evaluation of entire surface.
• Analysis of porosity throughout volume measurement (Vvc, Vmc).
• Automatic measurements to identify form deviations to CAD dataset or reference geometry.
• 3D measurements to achieve optimum finishing process, e.g. polishing.
Micro Precision Manufacturing
• Measurement of micro gears; includes area based measurement and verification of the entire tooth flank of all teeth.
• Measurement of complex shapes with small radii and angles even at high measurement volumes.
• Determination of shape and roughness via large lateral and vertical scanning areas within one single measurement process.
• Checking and verification of dimensional accuracy and finish quality.
• Failure analysis, incoming goods inspection and integrated tools compensation.