COATINGS FOR STAMPING AND CUTTING DIES
TiN Form Layer based on TiN compound. High toughness and high hardness. Low friction coefficient.
- Cutting and stamping of slightly-alloyed steels.
Alox Form Family of coatings based on AlTiN. They present high-toughness, low-stress layers. The hardness changes with the working material. High oxidation resistance (temperatures above 900ºC).
- High strength steels (AHSS), stainless steel and non-ferrous alloys.
- Hot forming processes.
Carbo Form based on combined multilayers with high level of hardness compounds and no sticking behavior, DLC-coatings show high hardness values and a low friction coefficient.
- Extrusion and forming of aluminium and copper alloys.
- Pressing and forming of metallic powders previous to the sintering processes.
- Forming of stainless steel sheets.
- Forming of painted and polymeric coated sheets.
Silnitron Form Based on multilayers of AlTiN-TiSiN
- Extrem hardness and adhesive wear resistance.
- High temperature resistant
- Cold and hot forming of steels