Alox Form is a PVD coating based on AlTiN compounds that are structured in nanolayers. The development of layers with rather low internal tensions allows to obtain thicknesses with excellence adherence and high yields in the field of cutting and deformation dies. Flubetech has developed Alox Form for gravers, cutting dies, coining dies; in general terms, for rolling and conforming materials. It is specially designated for normalized gravers, mechanical edge finders and components subdued to friction and wear.
Benefits of the coating Alox Form
- High hardness and wear resistance.
- Excellent relationship between hardness-tenacity, proportionated by the nanostructured growth.
- Avoids micro-solders when working with and without heating.
- Facilitates the sheet sliding, specially for stainless steels.
- Excellent superficial finish that minimizes the cutting efforts.
- High oxidation temperature. Maintains its characteristics even at the highest-friction zones where overheating is generated.
- Facilitates the elimination of the laminated material's remains that might have adhered onto the surface.
|Degradation Temperature (oxidation)||850ºC|
- Cutting of carbon, galvanized and aluminized steel sheets.
- Cutting of austenitic steel sheets.
- Cutting of highly resistant sheets ( 2 mm, 850 MPa).
- Coining-rolling of carbon and galvanized (Zn o Al) steel sheets.
- Coining when heating of highly resistant sheets.
- Coining of austenic stainless steel sheets.
- Coining of highly resistant sheets ( 2 mm, 850 MPa).
- Dies components utilized in the closing of metallic containers.
- Progressive dies.