PVD, CCDia CarbonSpeed coating based on polycrystalline diamondCCDia CarbonSpeed is a coating obtained via CVD Hot Filament, HT- CVD. CCDia CarbonSpeed hashas the polycrystalline diamond properties obtained in form of multilayers with excellent adherence over hardmetal (*). The surface preparation incorporates different steps that are used to grow PCD diamond carbon, which are listed as follows: chemical-surface attack, controlled sand-blasting and germination. This coating is specially recommended for tools of mechanized graphite.
Benefits of the coating CCDia CarbonSpeed
- High hardness and resistance to abrasive wear.
- Avoids cold micro-solder.
- Excellent superficial finish that minimizes the cutting efforts.
- Does not round the cutting edges.
|Hardness||90 GPa. (roughly 10.000 HV)|
|Friction Coefficient||0,3 -0,5 against steel|
|Thickness||7 μ (Plus version 9 μ)|
|Colour||Dark Grey - Black|
|Degrading Temperature (oxidation)||450ºC|
- Graphite mechanizing plates.
- Drills, hardmetal reamers.
- To cut away graphite tools.