CVD, CCDia MultiSpeed coating based on polycrystalline diamondCCDia MultiSpeed is a coating obtained through CVD Hot Filament, HT- CVD. CCDia MultiSpeed has the polycrystalline diamond properties obtained in form of multilayers with excellent adherence on top of hardmetal (*). This coating is specially recommended for mechanizing tools of carbon fibre, reinforced plastics with CFRP fibres and Al-CFC-Ti sandwiches used in aeronautic industry.
Benefits of the coating CCDia MultiSpeed
- Alternated structure between Micro-PCD and nanocrystalline multilayers.
- High hardness and resistance to abrasive wear.
- Avoids cold micro-solder.
- Excellent adherence with contents of cobalt up to 10%.
|Hardness||90 GPa. (10.000 HV aprox)|
|Friction Coefficient||0,3 -0,5 against steel|
|Thickness||14 μ (Thin version: 3 μ)|
|Colour||Dark grey - Black|
|Degradation Temperature (oxidation)||450ºC|
- Includes the CCDia CarbonSpeed y CCDia FiberSpeed applications.
- Alternative to soldered, PCD tools.
- Hardmetal tools for mechanizing graphite, carbon fibres and CFC.
- CFC and Stacks screwing (Al-Ti-CFC)
- Reinforced plastics with carbon and glass fibres mechanization.
- Mechanization of aluminium alloys with %Si content greater than 10%.
- TiAl6V4 titanium alloys mechanization.