PVD, HPN1, magnetron Sputtering coating – HIPIMS
HPN1 is based on AlTiCrN multiple layers obtained by High - Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HIPIMS). This technology encloses high ionization, fast growth and high coating density. This coatings presents a combined very-high hardness with the tenacity that confers it the extremely thin, dense and homogeneous nitride-structure. HPN1 is specially indicated for mechanizing quenched alloys to hardnesses greater than 55 HRC.
Benefits of the coating HPN1
- High hardness and wear resistance.
- Maintains the silhouette of the cutting's edge.
- Mechanizing of alloys for dies and moulds whose hardness is greater than 60 HRC.
- High oxidation temperature.
|Degradation Temperature (oxidation)||1200ºC|
- Plates, end mills and alloy mechanizing 1.2344 (55 HRC), 1.2083 (52 HRC), 1.2379 (62 HRC).
- Dry-mechanizing to hardness greater than 55 HRC
- Components working under high temperature in aluminum-non ferrous injection moulds