Benefits of the coating Hyperlox Blue
- Very high hardness and wear resistance.
- Excellent hardness-tenacity relationship that is proportionated by the supernitride structure.
- Avoids micro-solders when working in heating and non-heating conditions.
- Excellent superficial finish that minimizes the cutting effors and also the friction within the chip's evacuation channels.
- Greater oxidation temperature if compared with Tinalox SN2.
- Hyperlox Blue. Since Hyperlox can be obtained with a characteristic blue colouration then it allows a better tracing of the tool's wear.
|Degradation Temperature (oxidation)||1200ºC|
- Grooving and end milling plates.
- End mills, hardmetal and stainless steel reamers.
- Copying and finishing end mills.
- Gun drills, drill bits of great length.
- Saw blades.
- Cutting blades.
- Mechanizing stainless steels.
- Mechanizing quenched steels with hardness found at 55 HRC and 62 HRC.
- Mechanizing titanium alloys, specially that of TiAL6V4.
- Possibility of decoating and re-coating.