CVD, SILNITRON TIC coting based on multiples multilayers of titanium carbide with Si contributionSILNITRON TIC is a CVD coating based on ceramic compounds of Ti and Si, thus obtaining temperatures close to 1000 ºC. Such temperature facilitates the coating's diffusion creating an anchorage with the substrate and thereby getting adhered within its structure. Adherence is greater than that of the PVD coatings without shear stresses. Flubetech has developed RP CVD (reactive particles) so as to obtain the reactants in situ and with perfect chemical homogeneity and a thickness uniformity in every working zone. SILNITRON TIC is specially designed for gravers and coining presses, which in general terms means for conforming material. This coating presents a higher superficial hardness than SILNITRON TIN with a higher friction coefficient. It is more resistant to abrasive wear as well. The CVD-coated pieces must allow dimensional tolerances of 1/10000. After the coating step, the quenching and tempering step must be carried out flawlessly since it could cost distortions.
Beneficios que aporta el recubrimiento SILNITRON TIC
- High hardness and resistance to wear.
- The coating is exceedingly-well fixed to the substrate, specially under shear stresses.
- Avoids hot and cold micro-solders.
- Facilitates the plate's sliding, specially for stainless steels.
- Excellent superficial finish that minimizes the deformation efforts.
- Minimizes the required, lubricant quantity.
- Facilitates the elimination of the remains of the laminated material that might have adhered onto the coating's surface.
|Hardness||32 GPa (3300 HV)|
|Friction Coefficient||0.5 polished|
|Thickness||6-8 µm (coining)|
|Degradation Temperature (oxidation)||800ºC|
Aplicaciones de éxito
- Coining of highly resistant sheets (850 MPa and greater).
- Coining-stamping of sheets whose growth is greater than 2 mm.
- Hot-stamping of highly resistant sheets.