Benefits of the coating SuperCrN
- Wear and corrosion resistance.
- Anti-adherent capacity against non-ferric alloys. It also avoids micro-solders in both temperature ranges: hot and cold.
- Relationship hardness-tenacity superior to those of TiN and AlTiN-based compounds.
- Similar value of hardness when compared to SuperTiN but better friction coefficient, greater resistance to corrosion and superior oxidation temperature.
- Excellent superficial finish that minimizes the cutting efforts and also diminishes the friction inside the channels of chip evacuation.
- Possibility of obtaining thicknesses superior to those of the TiN and AlTiN-based coatings, over stamping dies and in hot and cold temperature ranges.
- Maintains elevated, adherence values in thicknesses greater than 10 μm due to the coating's internally low tensions.
- The duplex treatment along with nitriding treatment allows to improve wear and friction of the nitriding tools.
|Thickness||2-3 µm, 8-10 µm|
|Obtaining Temperature||250ºC - 450ºC|
|Degradation Temperature (oxidation)||700ºC|
- End mills, drill bits, thread inserts, reamers for non-ferric alloys.
- Mechanizing aluminium alloys within the aeronautic sector.
- Mechanization of copper, bronzes and brasses. Berilium-bronzes.
- Cutting dies of non-ferric alloys.
- Stamping and rolling dies.
- Normalized gravers and ejectors.