PVD, SuperTiN coating based on TiNSuperTiN is a PVD coating based on structured-supernitride TiN compound which has been developed to cover the necessities of wear resistance for the cutting tool. This coating is specially indicated for turning inserts, tools subjected to adhesive and abrasive wear such as drill bits, thread inserts, saw blades and tap and dies.
Benefits of the coating SuperTiN
- High hardness and wear resistance.
- Relationship hardness-tenacity proportionated by the nanostructured growth.
- Avoids micro-soldering when not heating.
- Excellent superficial finish that minimizes the cutting efforts.
- Eases the elimination of the remains of the cutting materials that might have adhered to the evacuation zones.
|Degradation Temperature (oxidation)||500ºC|
- Torning plates.
- Cutting blades.
- Saw Flades.
- Thread inserts.
- Drill bits.